Provide warm, and informed donor care and customer service to supporters of one of Australia’s most well-loved health service charities through email, mail, telephone and online.
- National and trust charity located nearby Central Station
- Develop your customer service skills working with a supportive manager
About the Organisation
This national organisation relies on generous donations from supporters to carry out and provide vital healthcare services to individuals across Australia including rural and remote areas of the country.
This role will act as the primary contact point for all supporters and the general public. You will work together with a team to communicate with passion and inspire supporters about the work of the organisation.
As the Customer Service and Administration Coordinator, you will also support in gift donation processing, receipting and data entry as well as additional ad-hoc tasks.
- Develop excellent supporter relations by giving a high level of customer service as the main point of contact for inbound communications
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to supporters and members of the general public
- Inspire supporters to retain or upgrade their financial support using a range of
telemarketing or negotiation techniques
- Manage complaint handling process and feedback promptly with a view to
resolve all complaints with a positive outcome
- Accurate and timely donation processing and maintenance of relevant supporter information in the database
Skills & Attributes
- Proven experience in quality supporter / customer service / telemarketing / face-to-face fundraising / sales / call centre or similar
- Experience in telephone programs, both inbound and outbound calls desirable
- High level of communication skills with a warm, polite and professional manner
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Interest in working in the Not-For-Profit sector
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any questions please contact Kristina on 02 9093 4911 or Kristina@beaumontpeople.com.au, using the subject line: Customer Service and Administration Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.