- Want to be part of one of the biggest and highly regarded direct marketing programs in the NFP sector?
- Proactive self-starter, always ready to grasp the initiative?
- Keen to be part of this outstanding organisation and to make a difference in people’s lives?
Does this sound like you? If you have experience in fundraising campaign management and are considering taking the next step in your career path with Cerebral Palsy Alliance, we’ll give you every opportunity to progressively develop your expertise within the role, while ensuring you receive the support you need.
Who we are
At Cerebral Palsy Alliance, people are at the heart of what we do. Working for us, you’ll find professional, like-minded, supportive people who share our commitment to our clients. We provide exceptional services for people living with a broad range of disabilities, to live their best life.
About the role
The Fundraising Coordinator plays a pivotal role in our Individual Giving team. Reporting to our Regular Giving Manager, this role is responsible for supporting the implementation of CPA’s regular giving strategy across multiple fundraising channels including face to face, telemarketing, and digital. The role supports the acquisition and retention of regular donors in order to achieve agreed revenue targets and build a sustainable income stream to help the organisation achieve its mission.
This role is a full-time position and is located at our head office in Allambie Heights.
What we can offer you
When we say ‘people are at the heart of what we do’, this includes our team. We value and appreciate our workforce and recognise that no two people are the same. We are passionate about diversity and promote an inclusive work environment that values each other’s differences.
Our employee benefits include:
- We understand you have a busy life, so have leave options that will enable you to maintain a good work-life balance;
- Highly competitive remuneration package that offers tax free benefits that will increase your take home pay;
- Comprehensive management training, delivering world-class structured learning to set you up for success and offer you outstanding career growth opportunities;
- Health and wellbeing benefits such as discounted gym memberships, an annual wellbeing allowance and free flu vaccinations to name a few.
- A place where you are valued, supported and appreciated.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing full support and assistance to the Regular Giving Manager as required
- Management of day to day complexities of the Regular Giving program including but not limited to locations management, handling and reporting of donor enquiries and fundraiser training.
- Serving as the first point of contact for all third-party suppliers and maintain positive relationships with these suppliers
- Reporting of key fundraising metrics across all Regular Giving channels to support key decisions made by the Regular Giving manager
- Maintain awareness of the Public Fundraising Regulatory Association (PFRA) standards and external legislative requirements to ensure fundraiser and supplier compliance.
- Collaborating with the RG Manager to develop annual budget and financial targets to ensure key objectives are developed and implemented in line with the overall fundraising strategy.
- Working closely and maintaining positive working relationships with internal fundraising teams including the Donor Support and Digital teams to help maximise donor retention and provide best in class donor care
We seek a self-motivated individual with:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related field will be highly regarded
- At least 1-2 years direct marketing experience (Not for Profit experience will be highly regarded)
- Superior project management skills, with well developed analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the critical success factors or direct marketing programs
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining relationships and resolving conflict or conflicting priorities with third party suppliers and stakeholders
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal working with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
So if you would like to work for a Not-for-profit organisation that will offer you exceptional training, where you are appreciated, supported, and where you can take pride in the fact that you are making a difference each and every day, then what are you waiting for??? Apply TODAY!!!
Please click “Apply Now” or call Jelena Bogunovic on 02 9975 8443 for more information.
Cerebral Palsy Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage applications from those who identify as having a disability, identify as being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, are culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) or sexuality and gender diverse (LGBTIQA+)