Your New Organisation
DPV Health is a leading healthcare services provider operating out of Melbourne’s northern growth corridor. Our professional staff deliver a wide variety of clinical, community health and wellbeing services.
At DPV Health we strive ourselves on being inclusive and celebrating the diversity of all people within our communities. We are passionate about helping to support people to lead happy healthy lives. We are dedicated to working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, disability, LGBTIQ, and newly arrived communities.
A little about the role
DPV Health is embarking on an exciting period in its history and has committed to expand the range of services within its mental health program. We seek expressions of interest from clinician who are qualified Psychologists, Social Workers and Community Mental Health Nurses to work in the Head to Help program.
This is an exciting opportunity for clinicians with drive, energy and a commitment to our community who want to get in on the ground floor of an emerging and expanding mental health service committed to offering a high level of care to clients across the lifespan. To be eligible, candidates must have the following:
- Social Worker and member of the AASW or eligible, or a Psychologist or Mental Health Nurse registered with AHPRA.
- Previous experience in clinical assessment, mental health and psychological treatment.
About the perks
- Salary Packaging – part of your wage is paid tax free each pay, saving thousands in tax each year! Salaries above industry average and recognition to prior learning and qualifications.
- Work-Life Balance – we understand that work-life balance is important and accommodate flexibility for team members wherever possible.
- Health and Wellbeing – we promote health and wellbeing for our people, just like we would for the communities we serve. We provide flu vaccinations on site and free, confidential counselling services are available just to name a few.
- Professional Development – with access to modern, digital eLearning. Accompanied by face to face training, your continual professional development is always top of our priority list.
- Supervision is available: peer supervision, clinical supervision and management supervision.
- Staff have opportunities to raise issues, concerns and develop and implement new initiatives.
- The DPV Health Program value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas and evidence based psychotherapeutic approaches.
The fine print
- Permanent Full Time and Part Time roles available
- Applications close: No Deadline - please apply as soon as possible
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Check, hold a valid WWCC and NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Full driver license and travel between sites required
A position description is attached.
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘Apply Now’ to apply on the DPV Health website