We are looking for a Nurse to join our team to conduct ear health screening and surveillance, oversee clinical follow-up and liaise with families. Based in Perth, this is a demanding but highly rewarding role and the chance to make a real difference.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working with a small, close-knit team of Earbus health professionals.
- Working with Aboriginal children to improve their ear health.
- Working alongside families and remote school communities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) & National Police Check (or ability to obtain)
- Nursing qualification and current Nursing Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Immunisation Record Including Covid-19 Vaccination
- A current Valid Australian Drivers licence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and Excel data entry skills
- Experience working cross-culturally
- Experience working in ear health (although you will have access to professional learning through the Earbus Foundation)
This is a part-time position (80 hours a month). Please note, this role requires regular regional and remote travel with trips of up to 5 days at a time during school terms.
- The ability to Salary sacrifice
- Healthy work-life balance, including generous Annual Leave
- Travelling while working within a supportive and passionate team