The Electrical Trades Union NSW/ACT is a strong and active Union representing Electrical workers in a diverse range of workplaces across the Electrical and energy industries through NSW and the ACT.
We are seeking an Administration Membership Officer to be a part of our administration Membership section. This is a full-time position based at the ETU office in CBD Sydney.
- Accurate Data entry into a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Provide daily member service contact and response by email, over the phone and in person to various member and membership enquiries
- Monitoring data integrity across the member database and associated systems. Resolve any identified gaps and duplication
- Supporting administration team across all membership processes and procedures
- Processing of payments & member account reconciliation
- Processing of direct debit schemes
- processing applications for new memberships and renewals
- Assisting with general office & administrative duties such as filing, copying, scanning and electronic file management
- Generating reports for relevant internal stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination of a CRM database (iMIS experience highly desirable) preferably in a membership-based organisation
- Proven track record in data quality and customer service-related roles
- Accurate and efficient keyboard and data entry skills
- Demonstrated experience in range of software including Microsoft Office, CRM systems and databases.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload, demonstrate initiative and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, with a strong service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new information, answer queries quickly & seek relevant information
- Demonstrated ability to both coordinate and maintain a CRM including importing/exporting, formatting, cleaning, segmenting, testing, and preparing reports
- A high degree of autonomy and a strong professional ethic of teamwork, adaptability, and agility
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships, understand how to use the database to meet the needs of others and translate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The following is highly regarded:
- Certification or qualification in business and/or data management
- Demonstrated experience in using the iMIS client relationship management system
Remuneration up to $72,158 per annum plus 12 % superannuation, 5 weeks annual leave and other generous entitlements.
As a part of the recruitment process, you may be required to complete pre-employment screening including but not limited to a medical, national police clearance and working rights check.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Please note that due to the excepted volume of responses; only short-listed candidates will be contacted in relation to their application.