What is headspace National
headspace is a well-recognised, national not-for-profit organisation making a difference to the lives of young people aged 12-25 years. headspace is made up of 150+ Centres across Australia, supported by headspace National office. To learn more about headspace and the services we offer, visit headspace.org.au.
Tell me about the role
- Consult extensively with key stakeholders to lead the requirements definition, scoping, and delivery of reporting and advanced analytics projects
- Analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and facilitate the design, translation and delivery of reporting and analytical solutions using different tools and techniques.
- Produce creative data visualisations and intuitive graphical reports to present data in a way that is easily understood
Who we're looking for
- Degree level qualifications in Information Technology or related discipline and/or related industry experience
- Significant demonstrable experience in the end-to-end life cycle of reporting and analytics projects using Tableau.
- 2+ years' experience using SQL for data analysis.
- The ability to translate abstract information into high quality business requirements Financial management experience along with previous experience in a Not for Profit and/or Public Health sector would be advantageous
What's on offer
We proudly offer a workplace where our people are able to bring their whole selves to work. We also offer:
- Generous salary packaging - up to the maximum mount for a charity organisation. for more information on salary packaging, please refer to https://www.smartsalary.com.au
- Flexible work environment - current work form home/work from office hybrid model, flexible hours and start times and other options to support work-life balance
- Professional development opportunities, including tailored skills development
- Outstanding CBD location with excellent on-site facilities
- A focus on well-being - Social and wellbeing committees, EAP, other initiative to support a holistic approach to wellbeing
- A commitment to diversity - we welcome all people, irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Please click the 'Apply" button below. You can also see the position description through this process.
We are keen to fill this role with the right person as soon as we can and therefore might start looking at applications sooner rather than later, so if this role sounds like you, be sure to apply by submitting your resume as soon as possible.
To be eligible for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia. A Working with Children Check (or State/Territory equivalent) and a Police Check are required for this position.
For more information contact:
Name: Vyom Saxena
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Data and Reporting Analyst enquiry via EthicalJobs
The headspace Reconciliation Action Plan was launched in July 2019 and was developed through a co-design process with staff across the organisation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role and all current vacancies.
headspace is committed to being a child safe and child friendly organisation that recognises, respects and promotes the rights of children, young and vulnerable people.