- Proactively design & deliver a unified Marcomms strategy
- Lead a small team driving change in workplace mental health nationally
- Full-time perm role. Melbourne CBD based – Currently working from home
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We help organisations navigate their workplace wellbeing journey by providing evidence informed strategic support, workplace training, consulting and resource solutions; we advocate for policy, regulation and workplace system change; and provide insights to industry, government and workplaces by analysing trends and data and conducting Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health survey – Indicators of a Thriving Workplace.
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, creative and hands-on B2B marketing professional to join our team as Marketing & Communications Manager. The successful candidate will help drive the next phase of our evolution through the development & delivery of a unified brand, marketing & communications strategy that builds awareness, engagement, and growth. This is an ideal position for a senior marketer who has an interest in workplace mental health and enjoys working in a collaborative, high energy, team environment. Specific responsibilities include:
Working collaboratively with the Executive team develop and implement a unified SuperFriend brand, marketing & communications strategy and activities across multiple channels, networks and digital assets
- Develop and deliver strategic B2B marketing plans & campaigns designed to meet business growth objectives, including growth of SuperFriend's brand and reputation to target B2B audiences.
- Accountable for data measurement and reporting, demonstrating the value and effectiveness of marketing activity, and analysing market data to help make informed decisions
- Prepare a wide range of innovative marketing, communications and media collateral for diverse audiences (Partners, Superannuation and Insurance industry, mental health service providers and peak bodies), across digital and various channels
- Develop user experience and customer journeys and oversee marketing automation activities including campaigns
- Support the CEO, Executive team, Board and Committee members in the preparation of speeches, reports, presentations, and publications
- Manage relationships with external agencies and service providers in relation to marketing, communication and media initiatives
- Lead and develop marketing team members and contribute to a thriving workplace culture
- Manage delegated budgets and forecasts, business planning, compliance and risks
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Communications and experience in a senior B2B Solutions Marketing and Communications role within a service-based or consulting environment
- Proven capacity in creative content development and use of marketing tools to drive growth
- Excellent relationship management skills and leadership capabilities with the ability to work across functions
- Exceptional interpersonal, representational and communication skills with extensive experience in writing resources to support corporate communications and community engagement.
- Excellent strategic thinking, commercial nous, creativity and ability to problem solve combined with outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail, and project planning
- Passion to make a difference in workplace mental health nationally