- Support employers nationally to create mentally healthy workplaces
- Proactively build relationships & drive partner engagement & participation
- Full-time. Melbourne CBD – Currently working from home
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We help organisations navigate their workplace wellbeing journey by providing evidence-informed strategic support, workplace training and resource solutions; we advocate for policy, regulation and workplace system change; and provide insights to industry, government and workplaces by analysing trends and data and conducting Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health survey – Indicators of a Thriving Workplace.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the GM Partnerships, Marketing and Communications, in a national role involving some interstate travel, you will actively build strong relationships with Superannuation and Group Insurance industry Partners. Through providing excellence in customer service, promoting SuperFriend value, driving engagement and increasing partnership participation and impact you will support the creation of mentally healthy workplaces nationally and ensure key partner account renewal and growth. Key elements of the role include:
- Developing expertise to educate Partners on products, solutions and services and how these can be utilised to support, supplement and elevate their respective mental health frameworks
- Driving increasing capability and capacity within Partners, across multiple channels, to engage employers and support members to thrive in mentally healthy workplaces
- Working closely with Partners to develop a proactive engagement strategy - providing meaningful impact to their organisations’ workplace mental health and wellbeing
- Monitoring industry trends, legislative changes and other relevant activity from the mental health, insurance and superannuation landscapes to proactively inform and advise Partners
- Identifying and cultivating new revenue opportunities through increased uptake, new solution/service adoption and Partner network growth
- Contributing to the development of the annual Partner Engagement Strategy and executing a comprehensive engagement and communication plan
- Advocating internally on behalf of Partners, capturing Partner feedback and requirements and ensuring these are embedded into future product and marketing strategies
- Achieving and exceeding mutually agreed KPI’s – including renewal, upsell, activity and engagement
- Solid experience and success in a customer-facing role - such as an Account Executive, Relationship Manager or Partnership Manager – supporting multiple, diverse clients in Insurance, Superannuation and/or Mental Health
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organisation including Board and C-suite
- Passion for mental health and driving change at the organisational and industry level
- A natural relationship builder who is highly motivated, customer centric, outcome focused and strategic
- Highly organised, proactive, agile and positive
Tertiary qualifications (in a related discipline such as finance, business or psychology) will be an advantage.
Specific questions and/or requests for the position description are to be forwarded to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com using the subject line: Partner Relationship Manager - SuperFriend enquiry via EthicalJobs.