- Hours: 30 hours week (0.8FTE)
- Remuneration: $ 88,000 - $92,000 FTE ($70,400 – $73,600 pro rata)
- Contract Period: August 2021 - June 2022, with possible extension.
- Location: Canberra, ACT
This newly created Landcare ACT Project Manager position is responsible for coordinating the delivery of a number of grant funded Landcare ACT projects.
About Landcare ACT
Landcare ACT is the peak body for community Landcare in the ACT region. Landcare ACT works with members to represent, support and promote the over 60 community groups who help look after urban parklands, rural areas, nature reserves and waterways.
Roles and responsibilities: Project Manager
Reporting to the Landcare ACT CEO and working closely with project partners, the Landcare ACT Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of a number of grant funded Landcare ACT projects.
Current projects include Bushfire Recovery, 2021 ACT Landcare Awards, Youth and Junior Landcare, Rural landcare, corporate volunteering and Recovery and well-being through nature connection.
- Work with the CEO to achieve contracted project outcomes and reporting requirements within timeframes
- Organise and participate in stakeholder meetings, including documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Collaborate with project partners and external stakeholders to achieve project outcomes
- Undertake project tasks as required, including providing administrative support
- Maintain and monitor project plans and budgets.
- Support the Landcare ACT Communications Officer to develop project related communications material
- Provide input into the development of future grant applications
- Other duties as directed by the CEO.
Landcare ACT has flexible work arrangements. This is a work from home position.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including skills in liaising with project partners
- Ability to work collaboratively and flexibly in a team
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver multiple projects over varying timeframes
- Experience in project reporting
- Interest and experience in community-based environmental management
- An understanding of community environmental management in the ACT
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Management, project management or related discipline
- Experience writing successful grant applications
For more information contact Karissa Preuss: 0412 206 491 email@example.com, using the subject line: Project Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.