The CEO/Manager is responsible for the overall management and leadership of Murwillumbah Community College. The College is a not-for-profit organisation and a Registered Training Organisation providing accredited training and life-style courses to communities in the Tweed Region of NSW. The CEO/Manager reports to the College Board
- Day to day management of the college
- Ensure the RTO complies with the AQF, Standards for RTOs and relevant legislation.
- Develop a strategic range of courses & training opportunities for the college
- Identify opportunities to grow the business
- Identify, successfully tender for, and manage funded programs
- Develop and coordinate an effective management process including maintaining a harmonious and productive work environment
- Work collaboratively with Management Committee
- Oversee and manage financial systems
- Supervise building maintenance requirements for the college.
- Further develop effective relationships with other community groups, community colleges & external stakeholders
- Operational management and business development experience
- Proven ability to manage an RTO, meet legislative standards and maintain registration
- Proven ability to successfully identify, tender for and manage funded programs
- Proven ability to engender and maintain a team environment with a broad range of members
- Understanding of the needs of rural minority groups
- Experience in marketing training programs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budgets across a wide variety of programs
- Experience of liaison with other community groups, business organisations and other stakeholders
TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Diploma or Degree in Business Management
This is a part time role 30 hours / 4 days per week.