“Full citizenship for all people living with mental health issues in Australian society”
About the Role
- Part Time, Permanent
- Health Professional and Support Services Award Level 3 (Above Award) From $96,194 - $109,419 (Above Award) + Salary Packaging
- Location: Links to Wellbeing Office Morphett Vale
Provide positive leadership and clinical oversight of clinicians within a multidisciplinary team to inform and guide the delivery of high-quality mental health services in a primary health care setting. Manage and coordinate the intake of referrals to ensure efficient and effective flow of clients through the service, including triage and assessment of clients.
Additional to the clinical lead role is the opportunity to carry a part time caseload depending on capacity.
The Mental Health Clinician will be responsible for:
- Providing supervision to mental health clinicians in a range of therapeutic programs
- Undertaking comprehensive clinical mental health assessments
- Providing evidence based mental health therapeutic counselling sessions, including solution focussed brief therapy, as well as the ability to have oversight of care coordination and shared care mental health services
- Undertaking immediacy planning, referral, service linkages, appointment arrangements and follow-up, including for consumers presenting with prodromal symptoms, and/or early warning signs of serious mental illness
- Providing education and information
- Assisting the Clinical Service Manager in the management of the range of Links to Wellbeing counselling and therapeutic Services
- Qualified Clinical Psychologist or Psychologist and registered with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Qualified Social Worker – Registered member of the AASW and have AASW accreditation
- Current Working with Children Check and Vulnerable Person Check
- Australian Working Rights
- Drivers licence
- Police check (refer to PD) – disclosable outcomes considered
- At all times maintain annual registration requirements with appropriate registration authority (AASW, AHPRA) including registration standards and continuing professional development (CPD).
- Neami National will require, as part of our condition of employment, that all candidates applying for any position must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Candidates will be required to provide appropriate evidence of COVID-19 vaccination to Neami National.
How to apply
Click "Apply Now". The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the attached position description. If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description, please contact:
Linda Sims – Mental Health Clinical Lead: (08) 8326 3591 or Mob: 0427 798 686
A position description is attached.