As our DES program continues exceeding its growth target, we are seeking a Career Coach to join the team. The full time position will be based from our Southport site.
About Prestige Employment Solutions
We are a dedicated & dynamic disability employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of creating employment outcomes for people with disability.
People are at the centre of our business and we know we can make a difference through innovative, sustainable and customer centred service approach. We encourage ‘outside of box’ thinking and ideas sharing by working together and supporting one another. If you are looking for a career that empowers and transforms lives of individuals, look no further!
About The Role
As a Career Coach you will be doing so much more than providing tailored job creation services to people living with a disability, you will be changing lives. You will assist people to discover their potential, to provide for their families, and build stronger and more inclusive communities.
- Reverse marketing job seekers to businesses to create sustainable employment outcomes;
- Develop, document and implement a range of quality marketing and employer engagement activities;
- Engage and motivate jobseekers to participate in suitable employment and its related activities;
- Maintain up to date and accurate case notes, records, complete all relevant documentation as required;
- Establish positive working relationships with relevant stakeholders including schools, parent groups, employers and other community service providers;
- Travel across multiple sites on the Gold Coast
- Proven experience in cold calling, telemarketing and business development
- Demonstrated experience in customer service
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Competent IT skills and experience with mainstream software packages
- Strong organisational and administrative skills to meet compliance requirements
- Previous experience in youth sector or Transition To Work (TTW) program is desirable
Essential Position Requirements
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Maintain a current Open “C” Class Drivers License ;
- Undergo a National Police Check;
- Maintain a current Working with Children Blue Card and a Disability Services Yellow Card or willingness to apply for within the first 2 working days of employment;
- Maintain a current First Aid and CPR Certificate or a willingness to obtain within three months of commencement.
What We Offer
At Prestige Employment Solutions you will be rewarded with a culture that celebrates you and your achievements. The position comes with:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Personal Use of Company Vehicle
- Achievable and attainable performance targets
- Ongoing support, advice and mentoring from our experienced and dynamic team
- Tools and technology to get the job done
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Reward program which recognises those who demonstrate our values
Interested…. We’d love to hear from youTo submit your application click 'apply now' below.
Your application should include a current resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the role and why you believe you would be the suitable candidate.
Prestige Employment Solutions is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Should you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sandy Wang firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Career Coach - Disability Employment Services enquiry via EthicalJobs.