- Flexible hours (20 hours per week) permanent position
Work closely with the CEO and Administration team to:
Prepare and manage payroll; prepare and monitor the budget; prepare financial information required for monthly reports to the Board, support the Annual Audit, monitor and report on accounts for Funding and Performance Agreements and support the development of the Annual Returns.
- Degree in Accounting and or three years’ experience in relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in payroll, forecasting, the preparation of financial reports, including budgets
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated experience using Excel at an advanced level and at least 2 years current MYOB and Calxa experience
- Capacity to use Xero with support as we transition systems
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time and priorities effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a diverse team
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
A position description is attached.