About Relationships Australia
Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before. Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
What you'll do
As our Couple & Family Counsellor, you'll provide high-quality counselling and therapy to couples, families and children to address the issues impacting their relationships. This can include general conflict, domestic violence, mental health, addiction issues and child-protection.
You'll use a Family Systems Framework in your counselling and provide information and referrals to improve the wellbeing of your clients. Sessions will be face to face, telephone, and online.
What you'll bring
- Postgrad Relationship Counselling or Couple and Family Counselling qualifications
- Registered or eligible to be registered with PACFA or ACA
- Experience working with children, couples and families using a robust Family Systems clinical framework
- Strong understanding of family dynamics, child protection, domestic violence, mental health, and addiction
- Calm, compassionate and firm manner when engaging with clients
- Permanent part time position at Penrith
- 3 days per week (available work days between Monday to Thursday)
- Salary + Super + Salary packaging benefits
Why work with us?
- Make a genuine difference to couples and families relationship wellbeing; Everyday!
- Work with a supportive, highly skilled and dedicated team who care about what you achieve together.
- Strong clinical and supervision framework to deepen our practice excellence
- We have a strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional leave days and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians
Interested? Apply today as we want to move quickly with this recruitment.