headspace Bankstown is looking for 2x dedicated Youth Access Clinician's/Senior Youth Access Clinician's to join the team!
About the positions:
- 1x permanent full-time and 1x full-time closed term until June 2022
- Located in Bankstown
- Working a rotating Saturday roster
Our focus is on hiring the best fit for our team and the young people we support. To ensure this, we're open to candidates of varying experience levels.
Are you a recent graduate? Come learn from our experienced team as a Youth Access Clinician!
Are you an experienced professional? We would love for you to contribute to our team as a Senior Youth Access Clinician
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation supporting young people aged 12-25 years with their mental & general health care needs. headspace provides early intervention mental health services to young people who present with mental health issues, along with assistance in promoting young peoples’ wellbeing.
About the Opportunity
In this rewarding role you will be responsible for the provision of clinical mental health services for the youth in Bankstown including:
- Deliver quality, evidence-based recovery focused mental health services including assessments, individualised person-centred planning and coordination, and the delivery of relevant therapeutic interventions.
- Design treatment plans and relevant interventions to assist the young person to drive their own recovery plan.
- Coordinate supports with service providers including medical professionals, Government Departments and services, non-government organisations and schools.
- Identifying and implementing community based activities that will support the social and emotional well being of the individual on their recovery journey
- Possess tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Occupational Therapy or other allied health discipline recognised by the tertiary mental health services sector
- Have relevant experience working with youth
- Hold a valid current driver's licence
Full criteria and position description is available within the application.
About the Benefits
- Attractive salary: $63K - $78K (dependent on experience) + 10% superannuation
- 17.5% annual leave loading + 2 additional days of Personal Leave + 10 weeks Parental Leave + extra day paid leave over Christmas/New Year
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Career development opportunities