- Permanent - Full-time
- Hybrid working from home and in Yagoona in our new offices
- Brand new state of the art head office facilities in Yagoona
RSPCA NSW – What we do:
With over 500 staff, RSPCA NSW works with the community to prevent cruelty to animals. This is carried out through the shelters and veterinary hospitals dedicated to treating, rehabilitating and rehoming animals as well as through various education programs.
HOW we do it makes a difference:
- We work with passion, focus and commitment
- We value the roles played by all in our teams
- We adapt and improve as we learn from experience
- We support each other as we work to achieve the best outcome
Culture & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Support of a dedicated Head Office team
- Discount on personal pet food and RSPCA vets
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team of animal lovers!
- Cuddle-filled breaks with animals from our brand new, state-of-the-art Sydney Education & Adoption Centre in Yagoona
About the Role
An essential role within RSPCA NSW's largest fundraising program, this position supports and engages with our longest term and dedicated supporters to ensure the care of animals for generations to come.
- Develop relationships with a portfolio of Gifts in Wills supporters through the implementation of a stewardship program (including phone calls, mailings and events), deepening the connections to RSPCA NSW.
- Coordinate, implement and monitor prospective and acquisition campaigns and responses, including telemarketing, direct mail and digital to build a sustainable Gifts in Wills pipeline.
- Co-coordinate the RSPCA NSW Home Ever After program; assisting pet owners with future plans for their pets.
- Support in creating inspiring materials and personalisation of donor communications, including handwritten notes and tailored reports, aimed to uplift and retain gifts in Wills supporters.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of communications with donors and their preferences on the donor database.
You will have the confidence to interact with people from all walks of life and will possess strong time management and organisational skills. Plus:
- Previous experience in fundraising, relationship management or equivalent
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to effectively listen, negotiate and show diplomacy and empathy
- Proven ability to provide excellent donor/customer care
- Experience producing and/or presenting donor solicitation material or the equivalent
- Ability to effectively manage complex, sensitive, and confidential information
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise workload and be self-driven
- Experience in CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Attention to detail
For more information, please contact email@example.com using the subject line: Gift in Wills Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs or simply click ‘APPLY’ to send in you resume.
RSPCA NSW is an equal opportunity employer that understands and values the importance of creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process for people with a disability. If you require an adjustment or assistance during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of adjustment or assistance you are requesting. Our HR team will respond to your email promptly. Applications from people who are blind or have low vision are encouraged to apply.