SNPHN Ltd t/a Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) works on behalf of the Commonwealth to improve health outcomes for patients by increasing the capability and capacity of the primary healthcare workforce to ensure patients receive the right care, in the right place at the right time.
The Digital Health Lead works closely with stakeholders with relevant stakeholders, driving adoption of digital health connectivity, deemed beneficial for improvement of community health outcomes. They are responsible for implementation of the SNHN Digital Health Strategy and are responsible for overseeing the co-design, delivery and evaluation of programs that support primary health care services.
Required experience, capabilities and qualifications
- Formal qualifications in a digital health technology or health related field or significant demonstrated experience within these fields.
- Ability to deliver training to a broad range of health professionals both in a face-to-face and digital training environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Australian Primary Health care system.
- Demonstrated high level of communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of behaviour change/change management principles and or demonstrated ability to influence change.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, set project goals, prioritise tasks and troubleshoot, in order to achieve key objectives within designated timeframes.
- Commitment, adaptability and ability to persevere in challenging environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of national digital health strategies and the ability to apply these at the local level.
- Formal qualifications in health informatics, eHealth or digital health technology or demonstrated experience within these fields
- Project Management Cert IV
- Understand Principles of Quality and Risk Management within project management
- Knowledge and understanding of health service commissioning
- Experience working for a Not for Profit or government funded organisation.
- Knowledge of Australian Health Care Reform
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and adapt as systems integrate or as new systems are launched.
- Working knowledge of common primary care clinical software systems such as Medical Director & Best Practice.
- Understanding of relevant Australian State and Federal Government Digital Health agencies including the Australian Digital Health Agency, Healthcare Identifier Service, eBusiness, Department of Human Services, and eHealth NSW
A position description is attached.
For further information please contact Donna Pettigrew (email@example.com, using the subject line: Digital Health Innovations Lead enquiry via EthicalJobs), Executive Manager, Health Workforce & Systems Improvement.