About the Opportunity
The Support Scheduler role is responsible for supporting and connecting our community care clients and support workers, through the delivery of quality referral, intake and rostering practices. The role is involved in continuously improving the quality of our service and employment experience by working with internal stakeholders.
This is an exciting time to join a vibrant and professional team with opportunities to positively impact the way that we all work in the Aged Care environment. This enables our clients to have the best support, to live independently in their home.
This is a full-time, 12-month contract, based in Lake Macquarie and supporting a remote team across the Hunter and Central Coast Region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls servicing enquiries
- Scheduling of clients and Support Workers to ensure equity and a balance of work and family life, while ensuring our clients receive efficient, professional and transparent service delivery
- Managing and negotiating on any roster schedule changes with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring quality rostering and compliance of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Communicating continuously with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Being an active team member
- Experience using Carelink or other rostering programs (not essential)
- Exceptional team player - be active and engaged
- Aged Care experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deal with time constraints and other daily tasks and pressures
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to create, manage and maintain strong relationships
- Willingness to work on a rotational roster between the hours of 7am – 6pm
Benefits & Culture
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for staff and clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)