Windgap Foundation are currently experiencing exciting changes through expansion and growth of services. We are looking for a leader that is self-motivated and passionate Residential Supervisor to join our team and who will take this role to the next level by utilising all of their acquired skills and experience in the Supported Independent Living sector.
For over 65 years, Windgap Foundation has been dedicated to improving the quality of life for people living with an intellectual and physical disabilities. We pride ourselves on the quality and range of services which support our participants in living their best life.
Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of the NDIS
- Substantial previous experience working in disability or a similar field
- Managing performance and development of staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and performance reviews.
- Experience working ONCALL
- Experience dealing with behaviours of concern and the ability to mentor staff in this area
- Relevant experience implementing Allied Health care plans for a participant.
- Induction of new team members including compliance with on boarding procedures
- Financial management of operational site budget and monitoring of spending trends
- Effective workforce planning and rostering of team members
- Ensure all employees are up to date with changes in participant care requirements
- Liaise with other providers regarding participants accessing dual services to ensure effective cross-service delivery
- Liaise with participant families regarding visits, medical needs and other day to day issues
- Maintain participant confidentiality and right to privacy at all times.
- Ensure participants have access to appropriate medical treatment in coordination with all key stakeholders – internal and external.
- Assist CSWs in the case of a participant medical emergency and where applicable attend the hospital and liaise with the family.
- Must Have Valid NSW Drivers Licence
- Highly desirable criteria that will help you to succeed:
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Embrace and adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrated computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook
This is a full time opportunity that is hands-on, challenging and rewarding role. If you are passionate about working for a Non for Profit Organisation with a vision of making a difference in people’s lives, then please apply now.