The CEO position is based on Wyndham, in the East Kimberley region of WA and is accountable to the Board. The role is fixed until June 2023 with expected extension by mutual agreement and ongoing funding. The CEO is responsible and accountable to the following outcomes for the organisation.
- Governance and Management
- Finance and Funding
- Physical Resources
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
- Programs and Services
- Strategic Outcomes
- Partnership with external stakeholders
WYAC provides a range of programs for the benefit of indigenous youth and providing sports and recreation programs, case management and employment.
WYAC’s mission is to improve the well-being of young people in Wyndham though opportunities, partnerships and capacity building. Good governance, strong financial management and focussed well-being activities is also part of what we do.
We are seeking a passionate and outcomes driven CEO to join WYAC. Working alongside the WYAC Board, the CEO will manage the operations of the corporation; staff, Agreements including Fee for Service Arrangements, contractual obligations and relationships, business development opportunities and the provision of a quality service delivery to youth in Wyndham.
In particular your role will be to:
- Review and identify opportunities to improve the corporation’s governance, operations and administration;
- Ensure achievement of WYAC strategic aspirations to increase to achieve long-term sustainability;
- Continually develop and drive of the corporation’s strategic objectives in accordance with any strategic or other plans;
- Work with relevant parties to develop and evaluate business development and Joint Ventures opportunities;
- Manage grant funding;
- Strength external stakeholder partnerships and relationships;
- Have financial oversight and be accountable to funding bodies, the community, stakeholders and the Board of Directors.
- Lead a small but focused team of professional staff, characterised by its constructive, collaborative and innovative culture.
- Other responsibilities as outlined by the Board of Directors.
Qualifications/Licenses and Checks
- A minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Management, Human Services or similar field
- Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance
- Working with Children Check
- SCHDS Awards wage range from $91,429 - $105,506 based on qualifications, skills and experience.
- Super 9.5% in addition to base wage
- 6 weeks accrued leave per annum
- Housing allowance of $215 per week, when based in Wyndham for the position
- Annual flight allowance of $1500.00
- Relocation allowance reimbursed up to $3000 on receipts and on completion of probation period.
- Salary Sacrifice up to $15,900 per year and other tax benefits which greatly increases take home package.
- Professional Development
Please contact email@example.com (Maggie Rokoduru) using the subject line: Chief Executive Officer - East Kimberley enquiry via EthicalJobs to request a copy of the full job description.