Exciting opportunity to join the Corporate Partnerships Team of a national research and health focused not-for-profit organisation to explore and secure new commercial partnerships whilst managing a portfolio of flourishing relationships across existing partnerships.
- Collaborative and positive culture
- National research and health focused charity
- Sydney CBD based head office location with flexible working options
- Excellent renumeration including not for profit salary packaging
About the Role
Reporting to the NSW State Manager, you will be tasked with researching and developing a robust new business pipeline and developing those opportunities into long term, valuable, commercial partnerships.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing partnerships and using your creative and innovative approach to develop engagement and activation initiatives that will deepen the partnership whilst delivering and growing their long-term commercial value.
- Identify, research and qualify new business partnership opportunities
- Develop and manage a new business prospect pipeline that will meet financial targets
- Create compelling partnership proposals and engagement plans
- Pitch and present at senior level
- Identify and develop uplift opportunities for all existing partnerships. This may include campaign sponsorship and participation, workplace giving and employee engagement
- Provide outstanding stewardship
- Develop engagement and communication plans in conjunction with corporate partners
- Review and evaluate partnership engagement on a regular basis and ensure actions from all parties are completed
- Secure sponsorship for key corporate fundraising events
Skills & Attributes
- Corporate Partnerships fundraising experience or strong commercial relationship sales experience required
- Excellent commercial astuteness, communication, negotiation, relationship and account management skills
- Proven ability to retain, generate and grow income from existing partnership portfolio through successful strategic relationships
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage the full new business cycle
- Strong commercial negotiation skills including influencing, persuading and closing
- A background in hitting financial targets and seeking and acquiring large meaningful partnerships
- Exceptional presenting and communication skills and confidence in presenting to senior executives
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Willingness to learn and adopt new systems and processes
- Proven ability to work autonomously whilst collaborating with the wider team
- Keen interest in the not for profit sector
- A high level of emotional intelligence, empathy and compassion
Applications Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Corporate Partnerships Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.