We are seeking 2 talented Recruitment Coordinators, with experience in recruitment or managing B2B accounts, they will be passionate about working with communities facing significant barriers to employment.
As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing and generating a pipeline of hiring partners who are interested in hiring our program graduates and supporting our graduates through volunteering, events, and other initiatives.
You will work closely with the Professional Development & Employment Coordinator to ensure all graduates are successfully placed with employers within 90 days of graduation and will report to the Head of Partnerships.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of Partnerships to develop a national pipeline of potential employer partners through direct outreach and effective sales processes, as well as leveraging business networks to engage employers at a wider scale.
- Working with employer partners to secure their commitment to recruit graduates from Generation programs, as well as managing commercials on a ‘fee per hire’ basis.
- Working directly with hiring managers to understand the profiles and skill sets required for job vacancies, supporting their hiring process with Generation graduates, and collecting employer feedback on the performance of Generation graduates during the hiring process as well as on the job.
- Ensuring that employers are engaged in the program outcomes, through regular eDM updates, event invites, internal job platform sharing, and all other initiatives.
- Conducting market research to help identify new opportunities and support the program development process.
At Generation, we transform education to employment systems to prepare, place, and support people into life-changing careers that would otherwise be inaccessible. Our goal is to help people achieve personal and professional success, and fundamentally change their life trajectories.
We have a methodology that we believe can serve hundreds of thousands, and eventually millions of people who are unemployed, underemployed, or need to learn new skills. Our skills education programs create lasting career impact for participants, and real business value for employers.
Generation programs prepare unemployed or underemployed people for jobs in four sectors: healthcare, technology, retail/sales, and skilled trades. Today, Generation is active in 14 countries with over 40,000 graduates from diverse social, economic and labour-market contexts.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- At least 2 years experience in recruitment, business development, partnerships management, B2B account management, or other relevant fields. Experience in market research, lead generation, sales pipeline building, conversion, and stakeholder engagement essential.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a positive spirit to engage, influence and motivate various stakeholders.
- Ability to work well independently and also in a team. Be proactive in delivering targets and taking initiatives to improve employment outcomes. Self-reflective and comfortable with feedback and professional development.
- Passionate about empowering communities and social impact. Experience working in a start-up and/or not-for-profit is desired, but not essential.
- Salary packaging
- Become the driving force in a new department within an innovative environment.
- Contribute to a meaningful social mission in Australia, improving education and employment opportunities for people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Work in a well-supported team environment, with access to both local and international team resources and connections.
- Join an organisation that will invest in you and your professional development on an on-going basis, including free training programs and generous salary packaging benefits.