SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We help organisations navigate their workplace mental health and wellbeing journey by providing evidence informed strategic support, workplace training, advice and solutions; we advocate for policy, regulation and workplace system change; and provide insights to industry, government and workplaces by analysing trends and data and conducting Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health survey – Indicators of a Thriving Workplace.
About the opportunity
This exciting opportunity will see you contributing your workplace mental health and wellbeing expertise to support the creation and delivery of evidence-informed research, programs, and initiatives that help Australian workplaces transform workplace mental health outcomes. Reporting to the Head of Workplace Mental Health, you will join our highly engaged, passionate team as we embark on the next phase of our evolution championing the benefits of preventative and positive workplace mental health practices in Australia.
Specific responsibility include:
- Partnering with workplaces to transform their workplace mental health outcomes through effective advice, support and delivery of impactful solutions and initiatives.
- Leveraging research, insights and solutions to construct and design impactful advice and engagements
- Building strong relationships with customers ensuring engagement, repeat business and referrals
- Facilitating and presenting workshops, training, focus groups, webinars and events both online and in person as required.
- Contributing knowledge & advice from evidence, research and emerging trends in workplace mental health to the construct and design of solutions and initiatives and contributing insights as workplace mental health SME on a variety of internal projects
- Collaborating with colleagues, stakeholders and customers to design, test and implement evaluation methods to assess the impact of engagements, solutions and interventions
- Representing SuperFriend at conferences, speaking engagements, networks and alliances to promote the work of SuperFriend & the impacts of improved workplace mental health and wellbeing
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology, org psychology, allied health, or other appropriate discipline
- Subject matter expertise in workplace mental health with experience in the delivery of consultancy or advisory services and facilitation of training/workshops for diverse audiences
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to evaluate information, identify trends and issues, and plan appropriate strategies
- High level communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in successfully engaging and managing complex multi-industry stakeholder relationships at a range of different levels across different industries.
Specific questions and requests for the position description are to be forwarded to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Workplace Mental Health and Wellbeing Consultant - SuperFriend - Melbourne / Sydney enquiry via EthicalJobs.