- Based in Morwell/Sale
- Job Security – full time fixed term role (until 30/6/2023)
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5, $84,800 P/A + Superannuation
- Work Life-Balance – Flexible work arrangements supported
An exciting opportunity to join our dynamic Family Violence Youth team in supporting Youth to develop positive strategies to address adolescent violence in the home.
- Provide case management support to young people who are using violence in the home.
- Facilitate opportunities for the youth to develop positive connections.
- Work within ‘The Best Interests Case Practice Model (DFFH) and Trauma Informed Practice’ frameworks.
- Knowledge of family violence principles, philosophies, policies and legislation.
- Identify, assess and prioritise the risk and needs of women, children and young people experiencing family violence.
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role.
- Salary packaging, annual indexation.
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program.
- Leave opportunities (portable long service leave).
- Flexi time.
- Personal Growth.
- Training & professional development.
- Supervision & support.
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation.
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring
- Ability to identify and assess family violence risk and complete safety planning.
- Demonstrated experience in crisis response initial assessment and the ability to stay calm, positive and task focused.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence.
- Working With Children Check.
- Police Check.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Social Work or equivalent qualification (Refer to PD) and experience/skills appropriate to the field.
**Quantum is exempt under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to only employ women to family violence worker roles.
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
how to apply
To submit your application click Apply Now.
To review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Page Williams on 1800 243 455.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officer’s advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.