- Competitive salary plus + Super + NFP tax benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation in one of Australia's fastest growing industries
- Be responsible for the strategic leadership of the L&D function.
WHO WE ARE:
Unisson Disability is a dynamic, values driven organisation that has been supporting people with a disability since 1924. We are passionate and committed to creating possibilities for the people we support to live, grow & develop their own best life, while having fun and being part of a great working environment.
WHAT'S THE ROLE ABOUT?
We are looking for an inspired and experienced Learning & Development professional, who can drive a workforce of purpose, ensuring that the organisation has a highly skilled, engaged and empowered workforce that responds effectively to the needs and objectives of the organisation and contributes towards creating a culture where people are valued and will be supported in the work they do.
The purpose of the role is to drive the Learning & Development (L&D) strategy including the design, implementation and evaluation of all L&D initiatives at Unisson. The role is responsible for proactively identifying and coordinating learning needs, ensuring that all learning activities are delivered in an engaging and consistent manner and developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure the business objectives, performance and development requirements of the organisation are achieved.
This role will work collaboratively with our Leadership teams to ensure that we provide high quality learning opportunities that will support capability development for our people to deliver great service and support to our clients.
THE ROLE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE;
- Develop and implement strategies to promote employee engagement in ongoing professional development enhancing a Learning Culture and Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Guide General Manager - People & Development to develop L&D strategic plans to achieve organisational objectives, strategically positioning the organisation to meet emerging needs in the business environment.
- Design, develop and implement L&D solutions across different talent segments in consultation with service delivery and practice department.
- Analyse current and future business skill gaps, researching solutions and design responsive training programs and resources to meet local service needs.
- Initiate, develop, manage, and evaluate the activities of the L&D programs to achieve the business plans and performance.
- Create a Quality Assurance Framework for L&D Activities/Programs and responsible for its application across all L&D activities and measuring Return on Investment (ROI).
- Facilitating business partnering arrangements to drive change and enable the effective implementation, and embedding, of initiatives and the professional development of all employees.
- Develop L&D related Policies in consultation with General Manager - People & Development.
- Manage L&D Budget.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HRM/L&D.
- Minimum 5 years + experience in relevant field.
- Preferable minimum 2 years of experience in the disability sector.
- Experience in development, implementation and evaluation of learning programs.
- Preferable competence in mandatory training and qualifications being delivered in the disability sector.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding planning and organising skills demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision.
- Emotional intelligence, resilience, and capacity to perform the work required.
- An understanding of an adherence to working within personal and professional boundaries in a multicultural environment.
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of the organisation including leadership and implementation.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary Packaging Options
- On Site Parking
- Annual Leave Loading at 17.5%
- Additional Wellbeing Leave and options to cash out Annual Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Discounted Health Cover
- Local Gym Membership
- Free Flu Vaccinations
- Birthday and Milestone Celebrations
- Flexible Working Options
- Emphasis on Individualised Training and Development
- Access to professional counselling service for employees and their immediate family
- Career progression
- Collaborative and positive working culture
Please attach a cover letter outlining your suitability against the criteria and interest in the role and your updated resume.
If you have any questions about the role or wish to have confidential conversation, please contact Miso Mitric on 0428 858 481.
Unisson Disability is a person-centred organisation. We believe that every person has a story. This applies not only to the people we support, but also to our approach to the people we employ. With a continuous focus on team building, leadership coaching and ongoing training, we seek to create a working environment that's unified with our core purpose: promoting everyone's ability to live a great life. Our promise to our team members is that we will help you develop your personal strengths and grow in your role.
Unisson Disability is an equal opportunity employer and provides a smoke free environment.