SYC has landed a new Sticking Together Project program in VIC and is looking for a Program Manager to join the team in the Greater Geelong Region!
In this newly created position you will have the opportunity to ensure processes are implemented, within a continuous improvement framework, to support employees to ensure compliance with contractual funding requirements and successfully achieve higher levels of sustainable employment and personal outcomes for young people in Victoria.
The Sticking Together Project has developed, in partnership with young people, an evidenced based coaching model that supports them to identify their barriers to employment, get a job and 'stick at it'.
This position will be a 2 year fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
As the Program Manager you will:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day delivery of the Sticking Together Project consistent with the SYC service delivery model, funding guidelines and contractual requirements and KPIs.
- Take responsibility for the collective program targets, including resolving performance issues and proactively creating solutions to issues affecting performance.
- Manage the program budget to ensure services are financially stable.
- Participate in design and service tailoring for implementation of services in new geographic locations.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of communication, marketing, and promotion of the Sticking Together Project to participants, partner organisations, funding bodies and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and oversee the gathering of data and information by coaches from the coaching process and ensure the quality and timeliness of client progress reporting; propose process improvements where necessary.
- Liaise with VIC Government representatives and participate in networking opportunities with regards to the funding contract.
- Provide program progress reporting and feedback to senior management within specified timeframes.
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in a discipline relevant to youth services, employment services, training and/or education is essential.
- Proven experience in leading and managing a successful team in a contractual outcome-based community service or employment service program environment and working to key performance indicators is essential.
- Experience building trusting relationships with disadvantaged young people and leading individuals towards identifying and achieving goals. (16-25 years age range).
- Experience working with key external stakeholders to provide advice, coaching and support on the successful retention of young employees, and other support services to achieve successful participant outcomes.
- Strong computer literacy, and experience using Office365
- Must have a current and valid driver's licence and your own registered vehicle with a 4-5 star ANCAP safety rating.
SYC is a diverse organisation that offers perks, such as:
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Discounted Private Health Cover
- More Personal Leave
- Loyalty Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Extra Annual Leave at half pay
Find out more here, https://www.syc.net.au/about-us/work-for-us/.